Brutal Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The purpose of this forum does not concern you. There is nothing of value to observe here. Just move along sir.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex & Endorphins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Sex & Endorphins Empty
PostSubject: Sex & Endorphins   Sex & Endorphins EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am

This is part of a paper I had begun writing under a different title about 4-5 years ago for an english class about Endorphins. My teacher got a look at what my subject was so far and disallowed me to continue on it. Expect typos and incorrect grammar as always, and possibly out of date information.

Sex makes people healthy, cheerful, strong, beautiful, an sleepy. An obvious observation is that a person becomes cheerful during the act of hot passionate love making. In addition to a purely psychological satisfaction the human body produces endorphins. Good, quality sex produces a spiritually elevating effect at the chemical level. Prior to an orgasm the brain emits an oxytoxin, the hormone of the posterior lobe of pituitary. The oxytoxin results in the production of sedative endorphins, the natural analogues of morphine. In the case of women besides endorphins, sex also spurs the production of estrogen. Estrogen is a substance that can ease premenstrual pains. Ergo... Sex is the best painkiller you will want to take. Also, daily sex can take away 500 grams of your weight per week, so porkies get to porking it now.

But sex does much more for the body other than make you cheerful and sleepy, it also strengthens the immune system. So to get healthier remember to have sex on a regular basis. But one more important fact to remember, no glove, no love, less you be infected. In addition to this, another bonus for men (and some women) is that intercourse will enlarge women's breasts nearly 25%. But on the downside sexual acts may increase a woman's IQ with every orgasm, which happens rarely anyways so don't worry about your woman becoming too smart for you. At the moment of orgasm a large number of chemical reactions take place in the human body, the speed of the circulation of blood increases and oxygen enriched blood reaches every internal organ including the brain and releases powerful endorphins that make them scream, "YES".

Endorphins are linked to the role of evolution, some argue that endorphins have provided the foundation for change in brain structure. The change has occurred throughout the brain's evolutionary journey and has provided changes of behavior that modulates pain perception/emotion so that organisms can respond in an adaptive way to eliminate / cope with the causes of pain. The fear of failing english or even just for your life, triggers endorphins to control and prevent the processing of pain. Therefore it is an evolutionary advantage for a species that has developed some sort of pain control in times of stress.

And then I got cut off of my report on Endorphins, I wasn't even allowed to go into things like exercise and chocolates.
Back to top Go down

Sex & Endorphins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Silence :: Legion of Doom :: totallyweakman-
Jump to: